Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Come to me

A silent night goes by,
The Burning heart is still now,
As it longs for a womans warmth,
It battles against the approaching dawn.

To love the radiant straws of hair,
that pelts down from your temple golden.
I would betray my very core,
To love you once, my beautiful Holden.

Your smile is like an ocean of pearls,
your dimples like the crescent of the moon,
Dont leave me this moment goddess,
this moment that has come too soon.

Your lust has driven me beyond the sane,
It has made my days, years.
Struggling to find my own shadow,
There are only some bitter tears.

As i roam the land,
searching for hope, searching you
I see that all there is, is love.
Love, for it is the most precious tune
that the Almighty had ever composed.
Tune that I have sang earnestly,
and relentlessly, endlessly.
Tired have I become now,
trudging through the barrens,
yearning for your courtship,
come to me now my love,
Come to me now.

No comments: